
Delaney has been seeing commercials for the movie Beverly Hills Chihuahua on the Disney Channel for some time now. She remembers this movie from it's advertisements on tv when it was in theaters last year. Delaney was ecstatic that it was coming out on dvd and told me that she was going to use the money she has been saving to buy it. So lo and behold we went to Target the day after it was released and it was sold out. Are you kidding me? I couldn't figure out how there could be that many people that would want to own a talking dog movie.
So while picking up laundry soap at Target yesterday, we checked and they just got a new shipment in. So we picked one up and went on our merry way.
Here's where the embarrassing part comes in. I watched the movie with Delaney yesterday and I kind of liked it. It was a cute kids movie. And the only reason I was even brave enough to watch it was because I knew my sister saw it and thought it was kind of cute.
I guess from now on, I need to give Delaney a little more credit in her choice of movies. Although even though I liked the movie I'm still not a huge fan of dressing up little dogs up in outfits. But then again maybe that's because I may have have bought Dakota a shirt once and she freaks out every time I try to I put it on her. I guess 100 pound Labradors aren't meant to be dressed up in outfits either.
And this has nothing to do with Beverly Hills Chihuahua, but have you heard about the new "Tweenage Dora" yet? Delaney seems to have sort moved on from Dora to Disney Princesses as of lately but I'm starting to think we may be back into the Dora business soon thanks to this article. It appears Dora's getting a make over to appeal to kids as they grow older. I'm not sure how I feel about this yet since Dora sort of annoys me.

Edited to Add: Apparently I don't know what I'm talking about regarding Delaney outgrowing Dora. I was just talking to Delaney about Dora, and she informed that she still LOVES Dora.


1 comment:
I wish I had watched that movie this weekend.
I agree with you on dressing up small dogs. However I think if I had a little dog I would have to put it in a sweater during the winter here since it gets so cold. But no tiaras or tutus.
Post a Comment