Saturday, March 14, 2009

200th Post!

It's my 200th post guys, so I decided to showcase some clothes that I am loving this week.

Right now I'm addicted to online window shopping at Boden. If you haven't heard of them, they are company from the UK, that runs a catalog business in the US. I think they have nice clothes, except they are a little on the pricey side.

The reason I am a crazy about Boden this week is because I just got their kids catalog and they have some of the cutest little outfits that seem perfect for Delaney. You see she has been on a dress kick ever since Christmas. All she ever wants to wear is dresses. And to be honest she doesn't have a huge amount of dresses to wear because we really aren't dress people. I don't buy many dresses for her because I rarely wear dresses my self.

So, Delaney and I have come up a little compromise of her wearing dresses or tunic like tops with leggings and she still feels like she's wearing a dress. By doing this she can still run around and be as active as she would like at school and not show anyone her underwear in the process. Anyways, I think Boden has a lot of cute little girl dresses/tunic tops that would work great for Delaney.

The outfit on the right is a perfect example of what Delaney loves to wear, a little dress with pants underneath and little cardigan. This what she asks to wear to school most days. And well the outfit on the left with the clam diggers is just to cute. Although I'm sure putting Delaney in white shorts would be a disaster.


Delaney saw this pink flower dress in a Mini Boden catalog awhile back and has been asking for it ever sense. It's a little pricey but it's awfully cute with those striped leggings. I also think she'd really like this floral shirt and cargo pants.

And I love these nautical type looks. I think that fish bag is too cute. And I know Delaney would love that polka dot tunic and clam digger outfit.



Now enough about Delaney. Boden has some great woman's things too.



I would love to have this sweater and shirt set. It could look dressy or casual if I had to go out to lunch or something.


And for some reason I think this sweater would be great for cruising on my yacht. Oh wait, what I am talking about? I don't have a yacht! Silly me!

Regardless, I still kind of like the sweater for some reason.



And I would love to have this kaftan as beach cover up for this summer.



And speaking of the beach, Delaney is working extra hard at swimming so she can get this bathing suit. For some odd reason, she has a huge love of anchors at the moment. She says she wants this Old Navy swimsuit so she can be a sailor on the beach this summer.




Now I guess we'll just have to find some time to spend at the beach this summer!

And by the way, the Old Navy swimsuit is the only item that's within our budget on this post. And it's probably the only thing we'll actually buy sometime soon! As for the other outfits, we will be looking to create cheap knock-off with clothes from Target and TJ Maxx.

No comments: