Grandma Peggy and Grandpa Harry came to visit and we had an early birthday celebration for ME along with an excursion to watch Delaney sing in church.
We spent the first part of Saturday, window shopping at Santana Row. I really liked the Gucci purses I saw there but sadly they were a little out of my price range. Luckily I was able to find a few treasures at H&M to buy myself with a little bit of birthday money that I received early.
Then last night we had tacos for dinner and I opened some gifts from my parents. Delaney of course is in full party planner mode.
Here she is modeling a party crown and trying out the blowers.
Here she is modeling a party crown and trying out the blowers.

If you check out the picture you'll notice Delaney insisted I wear a pink crown (too bad it clashed with my ugly brown and orange pajamas) and that the Care Bears came to my party too and they even wore party hats!Then on Sunday, we ventured out to watch Delaney sing at church.
Unfortunately, none of the pictures I took in the church turned out so you'll have to settle for looking at a picture of Delaney and I before we left for church. (Sorry about the poor photoshop job on her shirt!).

Stay tuned for more pictures of my actual birthday next week!!!


4 comments:
Cute makeup bag! You look like you got some fun stuff. And how nice of the care bears to show up for your party. I wish they could come to my birthday too.
I mailed your present yesterday. It should be there by Monday or Tuesday, so on time I hope. I also shoved two things in there for Delaney for Easter as well. As usual please excuse the ghetto wrapping.
Looks like a fun birthday celebration! Glad that Delaney is such a good party planner too. How was the singing in church? Hope it wasn't quite as crowded or long as the last time. Do have a very happy birthday. We'll be thinking about you and can celebrate once we get home.
Happy Birthday to my cute Sister!!
Thanks Heather!
Post a Comment