That's really cute! Delaney is becoming quite creative and is also starting to actually look at the camera and smile too. Love it!
Super Cute!Something I noticed when I was in Ireland is that most Irish people seem to have dark hair. I didn't see alot of red hair until I got to Scotland. But we always show Irish people as red haired in America. Maybe all leprachauns have red hair.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That's really cute! Delaney is becoming quite creative and is also starting to actually look at the camera and smile too. Love it!
Super Cute!
Something I noticed when I was in Ireland is that most Irish people seem to have dark hair. I didn't see alot of red hair until I got to Scotland. But we always show Irish people as red haired in America. Maybe all leprachauns have red hair.
Post a Comment