Sunday, March 8, 2009

Miss Fearless and Her Daddy on the Swing...

Sorry about the crappy quality pictures, the sun was setting at a terrible angle but here are Delaney and her Daddy during one of their afternoon bonding sessions on the swing set.


It's hard to tell in this picture but she likes to swing really high...


In fact, I'm not allowed to push her on the swing anymore because I don't push her high enough like Daddy does.



3 comments:

Princess Heather said...

wow it looks so nice and sunny there. It is snowing here today. Not that I mind since I quite like the snow, but it does look nice an inviting in your back yard.

Princess Heather said...

wow it looks so nice and sunny there. It is snowing here today. Not that I mind since I quite like the snow, but it does look nice an inviting in your back yard.

Grandma Barb said...

I thought that I left a comment yesterday; but I guess it got lost in cyberspace. Looks like Delaney is really enjoying being outdoors once again. She has sure changed her attitude about swinging too! Next she'll want to fly.