Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa Don!



So my Father-in-Law's birthday is on March 11th.

And now I'm sure you are scratching head and wondering why I posted his birthday wishes on March 10th at 9am.

I'm posting it now because my lucky Father-in-Law is celebrating his birthday this year in Shanghai, China. And according to the Time Zone Converter I am actually posting this at midnight on March 11th in Shanghai, China.

Anyways, regardless of the time we hope you have a very Happy Birthday!




P.S. This is a picture of Delaney posing with the Happy Birthday Grandpa poster she made. It's was supposed to be a card she was making to give to Grandpa Don when he and Grandma Barb get back from their trip but somehow it turned into a poster instead. There are 3 happy faces on the left hand side of the poster because Delaney says Grandpa Don is always happy.

No comments: