Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Random

I hope every one's having a Happy St. Patricks Day! Since I have nothing better to do, I thought I would share some random thoughts with you...





I am so excited that the movie Twilight comes out on DVD this Saturday! You can bet I'll be at Target first thing Saturday morning to buy it.









And just so you know, I have cabin fever. I feel like I need to go on vacation somewhere tropical. Delaney's still addicted to anchors this week and thinks I should get this swimsuit so we can go to the beach.


I'm not 100% sold on the swimsuit yet in case she ends up with the anchor swimsuit from this post. I'm not really into dressing like like my 3 year old.

Oh and I think my desire to go on vacation is being caused by Delaney. All she ever talks about it wanting to go on vacation and wanting to go to the beach. We are lucky we don't live that far from the beach, it just too bad it's too cold to visit!

4 comments:

Melissa Too said...

That swimsuit is really cute, but please oh please don't dress like your 3 year old!! :) I think you should get the suit instead of her- I think it is always hard to find a cute suit for adults but they have tons for kids (Delaney looks cute in anything!)

Melissa said...

You know I was thinking the same thing about how there are tons of cute bathing suits for kids. I am thinking I might steer to Delaney towards a different bathing suit so I can get that one.

Princess Heather said...

I can't wait to hear what you think of the Twilight movie. I hope you post a review, or at the very least email me and let me know.

Melissa said...

Heather,

I'll totally let you know what I think about Twilight. I'm not expecting much because I know several people who were disapointed in it but I'm still excited to see it. And I'm hopeful I'll like it!