Here's my local weather forecast for the next few days...
TODAY - 81 degrees
SATURDAY- 81 degrees
SUNDAY- 81 degrees
MONDAY- 77 degrees
Seriously it needs to cool off. I want to sweaters and Uggs not short sleeve shirts. Maybe I should move to Alaska.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm sure that Sarah would welcome you with open arms; but you might really want to think twice though because in Anchorage today it's a high of 25 degrees and snowing. That would get old much faster than a few warm days here.
Actually you know what I would dislike about living in Alaska is that it can be dark all day in the winter, and light all day in the summer. I think that would be hard to get used to!
81 degrees in the middle of November?! And some people are still trying to say global warming is a conspiracy!!
I know and my silly husband is one of those people who doesn't believe in global warming so we like to argue about it sometimes.
Post a Comment