Here are the contenders...
Ariel the Little Mermaid
Alice from Alice in Wonderland

Princess Aurora....AKA Sleeping Beauty......AKA Briar Rose
Delaney's top choice for next Halloween is Sleeping Beauty or as she likes to refer to her on occasion "Sleeping Cutie." Her second choice is the Little Mermaid. I love, love, love the Alice costume but I don't think Delaney is as fond of it as me. And Delaney did let me know that Alice is NOT a princess, so I guess in Delaney's book that makes Alice less cool than the other choices.
Who knows if Delaney will even wear one of these costumes for next Halloween but for less than $20 total I picked up 3 really neat outfits to add to our dress up collection. Now if I can only convince Delaney not to where them until next October so we can keep them nice and clean.
P.S. If you check out the time this post was posted you will notice that Dakota got me up WAY to early this morning. I think sometimes having a dog is worse than having a baby/toddler.



No comments:
Post a Comment