Delaney loves cameras. She has a little kids digital camera but of course is much more fascinated with using Mommy's camera. She loves taking pictures with my camera but of course most of them don't turn out because she has her finger over the lens! So her second favorite thing to do is to take self portraits of her and I. I don't know why but every time I look at these pictures I laugh.
Now the next 3 pictures are the ones I took!



And this is the one of the ones Delaney took. Notice a little bit of a quality difference???

And please don't laugh at how corny I look in these pictures, I just thought I would share them to provide some amusement for you!
5 comments:
I too like to take self portraits. and in fact giggle the whole time I am doing it. I think Mary Ann has some on her camera, and when I finally get around to it, you might see some from my recent Disney trip as well.
You two look super cute. and I really love your hair.
Delaney must have inherited the giggling from you because she giggles the whole time whenever we take pictures like that.
And thanks for the nice comments on my hair. It looks a little fugly in those pictures. I had a snafu with the boarding kennel I use for Dakota and they wouldn’t let her be boarded there at the last minute. So yesterday I had to drive her to Yuba City so her "grandparents" could babysit while we are in Southern California. I don't think Grandpa Harry is too happy about the whole deal but enough of that. The whole point of this story is Delaney and I spent the night in YC and drove home today. And I got some crazy notion to dye my hair in Yuba City this morning. And I think I dyed it blonder than normal so I can't decide if I like it. I guess I'll have to give it some time too, because the color may fade some.
Well, I think the blonde looks nice. But I know what you mean about not knowing if you like it at first. I have that problem too, but usually I think mine is too dark. Even though I asked to be dark. I swear. :)
Ahh nice. Sage and Dakota at home during Thanksgiving dinner. That should give Dad something to worry about.
And I know this is stupid, because I was just there, and in fact was there twice this year. But I miss Disneyland. I hope you have a good time. After the good time I hope you have on Catalina.
I called to check on Dakota and I could hear her and Sage playing all rough in the background. For some reason I can just picture Dad sitting in his chair grumbling all night.
And I know what you mean about missing Disneyland. I get that same feeling myself!
I called to check on Dakota and I could hear her and Sage playing all rough in the background. For some reason I can just picture Dad sitting in his chair grumbling all night.
And I know what you mean about missing Disneyland. I get that same feeling myself!
Post a Comment