Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jackets Galore!

I have been a big fan of Carhartt and Walls jackets for as long as I can remember. In fact I have a Walls jacket that I have been wearing since 8th grade! And I have some Carhartt stuff from high school. After realizing the old age of some my stuff I decided to do a little online "window shopping" and was pleased to see they had some new styles out...

I love the looks of this new Carhartt jacket. It looks so comfy and warm...


I also like the looks of this one. It looks just like the older Carhartt jacket I have just a little bit more trim and feminine... And I was stoked to discover the new more stylish Walls jackets for women. I love this one...

And how cute would I look in this vest??? It's even reversible so if I got tired of the camo print, I could flip it inside out and wear it on the brown side.

And if I even wanted to go all out I could get the same vest and a similar jacket for Delaney...




But don't worry friends, even if I did end up with the same vest as Delaney, I would never wear it at the same time as her. I am not one of those corny moms who wants to dress the same as her child. But then again maybe you shouldn't believe me because I am the same person who dressed in the same Hawaiian print outfit as my husband and daughter to a take a picture for Christmas card because I thought it was funny. And just in case you wondering, we never wore those Hawaiian outfits again.

No comments: