Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Litte Monkey

Our little monkey sang in church today with all of her little friends and classmates. While all the other kids were singing and doing hand movements Delaney was either just standing there with her hand in her mouth, jumping up and down like a jack rabbit or waving to her adoring fans in the audience. I don't think she sang one word and in fact, I'm not even sure she even knew the words to the song. I may just have to chalk that up to the fact that she's always too busy talking and getting in trouble in class that she forgets to pay attention when they were learning important things like the songs to sing in church.

And thanks to the little singing performance by Delaney and her little friends, church ran close to 1 hour and 45 minutes instead of an hour. And somehow Chris managed to survive the entire time even though he kept looking at his watch hoping for it be over soon!

Oh, and I am only posting 1 picture because I went through and used photoshop to delete the name of her school off all the kids shirts and it took forever!

1 comment:

Princess Heather said...

Maybe Delaney gets it from me. I remember one Kindergarten concert where I refused to stand and sing with the other kids, but instead sat on the stage with a little boy and we giggled and tickled each other.