Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Goodness, she looks like such a big girl!!!

Delaney just got her school pictures back and I can't believe how big she looks. It's like she's not a baby anymore. And the pictures turned out half way decent. It's too bad I only ordered like 2 copies of the picture because now I don't have any to hand out to anyone.

4 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

Wow, what a cute picture. She's even trying to smile too. There's always Costco and they offer many sizes too! Or, I'm sure the company that took the pictures gave you an envelope to reorder!

Melissa said...

Of course, the company that took the pictures gave me a reorder form. To bad it was $55 for 2 5X7 or 8 wallets (which figures out to $6.87 for one wallet sized picture or $27.50 for a 5X7). Although if I wanted to order 4 5X7 or 16 wallets they will sale that to me at the bargain price of $70. :(

Princess Heather said...

That is an adorable picture. And those are outlandish prices. We should add taking school pictures to our flip flop making business venture.

Melissa said...

Yeah, the price were sort of steep to start with so that's why I ended up with so few pictures. I was afraid to buy a big package of pictures in case they didn't turn out since Delaney usually doesn't cooperate to have her picture taken. I think they were so expensive because they were taken by a local photographer in town, not one of those companies that travels around doing school portraits.

And you are right maybe we should do school pictures in addition to designing flip flops!