Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our Little Fish

Delaney's still going strong with her swimming lessons. In fact she loves swimming lessons so much she doesn't want to join any other classes because she fears that I will pull her out of swimming. I actually suggested she try to take dance classes but she refused because she's so paranoid she'll have to give up swimming. I kept trying to tell her that she could do both dance and swim but that didn't seem to make a difference. So for the time being, I have decided to hold off on putting her into dance until the summer. But in the meantime she'll keep swimming away. And it's crazy how much her swimming's improved in the past few months. I think she's a better swimmer than me, but then again that's not saying much!!!


Look at her go! She's such a little fish!


1 comment:

Melissa Too said...

I can't wait to swim with her next summer and see how much she has improved!! Maybe she will get to be a better swimmer than even Uncle Tim- maybe someday she will listen to her coaches unlike Uncle Tim did.