Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Pics

Here are some Halloween pics from last night. Delaney was of course dressed as Cheer Bear the Care Bear.


I was a witch and Chris wore a scary skeleton sweatshirt that Delaney picked out for him. When I was 3 years old I would have freaked out if my Dad wore something scary like that but Delaney loved it.


And here's a picture with Dakota in court jester Halloween attire.


Here is Grandma Barb the clown.


And here is Grandpa Don the ghost. While we were tricking or treating last night he got called a marshmallow, a nun, and a cloud instead of a ghost!!


And a family shot!


Delaney actually assigned everyone their costumes and Grandma Barb was supposed to be a red bug but couldn't find all the parts to the bug costume so she was allowed to change her costume to a clown. And Uncle Tim was actually here celebrating Halloween with us (Aunt Melissa had to do clinicals for nursing school last night so she couldn't come celebrate too!) but didn't dress up which upset Delaney. She thinks everyone should wear a Halloween costume. So be forewarned if you ever celebrate Halloween with Delaney she'll expect you to dress up!

2 comments:

Princess Heather said...

You guys look so great!! How fun for Delaney that everyone dressed up. Did Dad ever dress up for Halloween when you were little?

Guess what? I won the costume contest at work yesterday and I wasn't even dressed up. I was wearing my Rock the Vote t-shirt and they came by and said what are you dressed up as, and I jokingly said "Election Day Girl" and next think I know I won a 50 dollar gift card to Costco. Whit whoo.

Also, I got your package yesterday and I was so excited. I love, love the sweatshirt. Very nice colors and its going to start getting cold enough to wear it next week, so that is a happy thought. Also, you hadn't sent me a thimble yet, so thank you and I have proudly added it to me tinies collection. And lastly, of course I love chocolate covered macadamia nuts. Thank you for being so thoughtful. You are the best.

Melissa said...

Heather,

You silly girl! Of course, Dad never dressed up for Halloween. I was just saying if Dad had dressed up like Chris did I would have been frightened!

And that rocks that you won the costume contest even though you weren't dressed up. I think I may need to find a Rock the vote t-shirt to wear for next's year election.

And, I'm glad you got the package. I loved that sweatshirt myself but they didn't have my size so I decided I needed to buy it for you! And I'm glad you liked the thimble and candy. I don't know why but I had the biggest feeling of deja vu that I bought you a thimble last year when we went to Hawaii after we got home from the trip. So I wasn't sure if I was forgetful or not!