Sunday, May 25, 2008

Yum Yum!

I have a confession to make; I just ate a chili dog for breakfast. And it was mighty tasty.


The reason I am confessing this because I NEED to get in shape. I don’t eat very healthily and I need to exercise. Chris knows that I want to get in shape and knew that I have been anxiously awaiting the Nintendo Wii Fit to be released, so he went ahead and pre-ordered it for me for Mother’s Day. Now that the Wii Fit has actually been released, I need to get my butt in gear and start using it. But since it is a holiday weekend, I decided to take it easy and on Tuesday I’ll get the Wii Fit set up and ready for use. Wish me luck and look for a future post of me embarrassing myself, trying to do yoga on the Wii.

1 comment:

Princess Heather said...

Fit shmit. I exercised every day for 2 weeks hoping that I would be able to fit into my Gap jeans and they are still tight. Whatever! Just kidding, I am going to keep with it, but could someone please create a pill that would make me magically think that exercising is fun.

I LOVE Chili Dogs by the way.