Saturday, May 10, 2008

Aloha

I finally made some progress on Delaney's Hawaii Big Girl room this morning! I re-did the letters that spell out her name since they were previously painted to match her nursery. And I got her mini-surfboard hung up. The letters that spell Delaney's name are spaced a little uneven and will be re-hung later but I thought I would go ahead and share my progress so far!

3 comments:

Princess Heather said...

What a cute room! That looks like just the right spot for Aunt Heather to rest her weary head. But somehow I don't think Delaney would give up such a cute big girl room.

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the Mother's Day wishes. And you know what, Delaney may actually give up her room to you as long as we let her sleep bag on the floor so she can pretend like she's camping.

Melissa said...

I just realized my last comment does not make sense. I really need to proof read better.