After I posted the pictures of Delaney's room I realized that I took them before I re-arranged all her toys (aka "Precious Treasures"). So to be perfectly honest the pictures you saw before are a little deceiving because her room is really full of crap. Here's some pictures that I took today that will give you better idea of how her room really looks 

Yes, she does have a lot of stuffed animals and toys. And the sad thing is what you are seeing is only a small portion of her stuffed animal collection. We already have tubs of stuffed animals in the attic because we have no where else to store them. The picture hanging above the door is an abstract painting by my awesome cousin Justin. He made it specially for Delaney to match her bedspread. And just an FYI..that ugly recliner will be moved into our family room soon. It's just hanging out in Delaney's room until we re-arrange more furniture.


I think Delaney has done a pretty good job with all her decorating input (and for some reason I'm actually starting to like the 1980's sunset poster). Maybe she has a future in interior design.


Yes, she does have a lot of stuffed animals and toys. And the sad thing is what you are seeing is only a small portion of her stuffed animal collection. We already have tubs of stuffed animals in the attic because we have no where else to store them. The picture hanging above the door is an abstract painting by my awesome cousin Justin. He made it specially for Delaney to match her bedspread. And just an FYI..that ugly recliner will be moved into our family room soon. It's just hanging out in Delaney's room until we re-arrange more furniture.


Delaney picked out that gorgeous 1980's pink palm tree sunset poster all by herself! And right above the tv is a Pirate Princess sign. This totally fits Delaney's personality at the moment. And Delaney also picked out the three items hanging on the wall above her changing table shown below...


I think Delaney has done a pretty good job with all her decorating input (and for some reason I'm actually starting to like the 1980's sunset poster). Maybe she has a future in interior design.

2 comments:
I was looking at these pictures yet again (like for the fourth time) and as I was scrolling something caught my eye, then I needed to scroll back up and exclaim to myself..."holy crap, my Niece has a flat screen TV in her room. I am a loser." :) That amused for some reason. I need to get on the ball and get one too, but I just keep thinking that my old TV works just fine still.
I really do love her room, you have both done a very cute job of decorating it.
Yes, Delaney's daddy totally spoils her and bought her a flat screen right after Christmas. I think the only reason he did was to keep her from watching his giant new flat screen all day.
And you totally can't see it in the picture but between the flat screen and the lamp there is a totally sweet pair of red wooden shoes. They totally coordinate with the whole "Hawaiian Theme." hehe
Post a Comment