So, the long awaited Wii Fit has been set up. I gave it a whirl and was pleased to find out that my current body weight is very healthy. I think my BMI was around 22, the sad news is that based on my activity levels measured by the Wii Fit, my fitness level is that of a 47 year old. Last time I checked that is 19 years older than my current age. So off to work I go, exercising away. Hopefully I’ll have some progress in lowering my Wii Fitness Age by this time next month.
I also thought I would share a telephone conversation I had with Chris yesterday.
Chris: What are you doing?
Me: I just finished working out on the Wii Fit.
Chris: How was it?
Me: It was fine, except I ended up all hot and sweaty. I need to go take a shower.
Chris: That’s what supposed to happen when you work out.
Even though we were on the phone I could see Chris rolling his eyes wondering how he ended up with such a doozy of a wife.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment