Friday, May 30, 2008

What does this mean???

blog readability test

So my super cool sister, Heather posted a link on her blog that allows you to check out your blogs reading level. I have been running the test repeatedly for the past 24 hours and keep coming up with the same thing, my blogs reading level is college (post grad). What in the world does this mean? I don't think it means I'm smart, I think that it mostly like means my writing style is so scatterbrained and off the wall that you need a graduate degree to understand it. My goal is to end up with a reading level of elementary school someday. I want everybody to be able to read and comprehend my ranting and raving.


And if you want to check out your own blogs readability here's the link:


3 comments:

Princess Heather said...

I really wish I knew what criteria they used to derive that level. Just cause I am curious. There were several posts where I was also at College (Post Grad). I have also been at Bachelors Degree level and High School. So it's weird.

Wii Fit sounds like fun. Much more fun than going to the gym. I was at the gym last night and some idiot boys decided they needed to also use the gym as a sweat lodge. They had cranked the heater up, and they were also all dressed in hoodies and sweats. I already hate the gym and I hate to be hot. So it did not make for a pleasant experience last night. I could only get 2 miles in before I gave up in a huff. I think I may need to call and complain to the apartment offices. But then again I am too lazy, so just venting about it here may be enough. :)

Oh, and thanks for the props!

Melissa said...

You should come visit me and try out the Wii Fit! I'll even turn on my AC for you! The only problem is that sometimes you have to pause your workout to allow a certain two year old "her turn" on the Wii. She likes complain when people don't share.

Grandma Barb said...

I was wondering how you could exercise with Delaney around. I would like to try out your Wii so that I can get some variety in my workouts, which are very boring these days.

Like Melissa said, you need to write a book since you write so well! Maybe they compare your writing style to everyone who writes a blog and that's how they come up with the criteria. Have you ever read some other blogs???

Hope Delaney is feeling better.