Thursday, May 8, 2008

Family Pics

Here are my 2 favorite pictures from our trip up north a few weeks ago. The first picture is a group shot at the Sacramento Zoo. And the second is a sweet picture of Justin reading to the girls.

3 comments:

Melissa Too said...

I absolutely LOVE your entire blog! Have you ever though about being a writter? I am totally serious, you have a talent for it!!

Melissa said...

Thanks Melissa! I like to write but I feel like I've lost most of my writing skills since it's been a long time since I was in school and writing on a regular basis. I figured this blog would be a good way to get in the habit of writing again. I'm glad you checked out the blog though and liked it!

Princess Heather said...

That looks like it was fun, I wish I could have been there.