Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Poor baby!
Why is it that whenever we return from vacation Delaney gets sick? Just last month we came home from our Yuba City/Sacramento trip with a high fever and a very sore throat. Now we are back from Disneyland dealing with the exact same thing, a 103 degree fever and a very sore throat. After a four hour excursion to Urgent Care last night we discovered that it’s not strep throat this time and that Delaney has some sort of virus that causes blisters to form in your throat. Gross, right? And since it’s a virus we are just going to have to wait this one out since there isn’t a medicine to help it. In the meantime Delaney will be drinking a “Magic Mouthwash” solution that should numb her throat enough to allow her to eat. Hopefully this passes quickly because watching a sick toddler throw a tantrum is no fun at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The poor little dear.
I mailed her (and you) a little something last night. It doesn't sing like I thought, but it talks if you push its tummy. I hope it cheers her up a little.
I'm sure that Delaney will love whatever you sent her. She's a little cheerier today and I'm going to chalk that up to the fact that she's eaten like 10 otter pops.
Post a Comment