When she woke up this morning, she was more than excited to discover her small green friend had returned!!! Too bad he destroyed our family room again!
Delaney could not believe her eyes when she saw the mess. And she vowed to build a leprechaun trap next year to try and catch the little guy.
Before she would even start to help clean up she had to point out and describe the all the destruction to me. The leprechaun messed up our house a lot more this year than last year.
And amid the chaos, we found a surprise. Some green gifts for Delaney and Kylie and note from the leprechaun thanking them for cleaning up his mess.
Delaney got the DVD "Green Eggs and Ham" and Kylie got some of her favorite green pacifiers!
And after we cleaned up the destruction we put on our St. Patrick's Day attire and posed for some pictures.
Here are my cute girls...
I promise Kylie only had that stupid bow on long to take a picture!
Uncle Tim and Aunt Melissa sent Delaney her darling St. Patricks Day Mickey shirt and Kylie her cute green bib. Thanks Uncle Tim and Aunt Melissa!
And last but not least, we think the leprechaun destroyed our family room because he was looking for his pot of gold. Good thing he didn't find the super cute card, Aunt Heather sent Delaney. She created a pot of gold on the inside!
Thanks Aunt Heather!















3 comments:
You're sure going to have to do something about that leprechaun! I hope Delaney figures out how to make a better trap next year. Kylie is SOOOO CUTE in all her green, especially the bow! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!
Cute pictures. Cute girls! I think that leprachaun came to my house too. At least that is what I am telling myself instead of owning up to the fact that I have been less than tidy this week. :)
Barb-
Kylie did look cute in all her green. And it's a good thing I took her picture first thing in the morning because we had a giant blow out soon after and that was the end of our cute St. Patrick's Day ensemble.
Heather-
I was hoping that Delaney would blame my messy kitchen counters on the leprechaun but she didn't. I guess she knew that I was the reason our counters always need to be cleaned off, not the leprechaun!
Post a Comment