I went to pick Delaney up from school this afternoon and came home with this little leprechaun instead...
Shortly after arriving home the leprechaun vanished and Delaney appeared.
Delaney has a strange fascination with using the self timer function on our camera to take pictures. She wanted to take some pictures of her and I because we were both wearing Mickey St. Patrick shirts. (The only reason I am wearing a Mickey shirt to is because I found one 50% off at Target yesterday and I can never resist Mickey!)
These pictures make me laugh because Dakota hopped right up on the couch and tried to get in the picture too! Kylie was asleep during this time so she missed out on all the fun.
And since you can't see it very well, here's what my cute shirt looked like.
I hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's Day!






2 comments:
That is a cute mickey shirt! If I ever went shopping, I would find cute things like that. But I have to live vicariously through you. I did wear the socks I got from the Guiness factory on St. Patricks Day and some green earrings. But nothing as cute as that shirt.
Heather,
When we were at Disneyland last month they had Mickey St. Patrick's shirts that I really liked but they were $38. I didn't want to spend that much on a shirt I would only wear one day a year. So I was super glad when I found that shirt at Target. And it was on sale for $6 which made it a great deal compated to the one at Disneyland.
Post a Comment