Yesterday we headed over to the Monterey Bay Aquarium to take advantage of the first sunny day we've had in what feels like forever.
Delaney had fun playing in the touch pools.
And she got to touch a bat ray and got soaking wet in the process.
This was Kylie's first trip the aquarium, so of course we had to take a picture in the giant clam. Neither of our girls were really into having their picture taken yesterday, so this was the best we got.
Then we headed over to the Cannery Row Brewing Company for lunch. Chris watched some of the March Madness basketball games on their many TVs.
And I seriously have no idea what I am doing in this picture. I look like a crazy lady. Oh well, it makes me laugh for some reason.










3 comments:
Loved the new pictures. I can't get enough of my girls. They are so cute. You are not a crazy lady in the picture, you are just a Mom trying to make her baby smile. Love ya.
Loved the new pictures. I can't get enough of my girls. They are so cute. You are not a crazy lady in the picture, you are just a Mom trying to make her baby smile. Love ya.
Wow, cute pictures. Glad that Chris was able to join you in this outing. It's nice to see the sun shining too!
Post a Comment