Kylie has been pretty much smiling on demand at Delaney ever since birth. She loves her big sister so much. Now she's starting to share her smiles with everyone. She will smile at anyone who talks to her.
I took these pictures of her yesterday as I was changing her clothes and they make me laugh because she kind of reminds me of a goofy old man...
I also laughed because I think she looks like she has a tiny bit of chub in the pictures and I thought it was funny because at the Doctor's last week she was only in the 10th to 25th percentile for weight and the 50th percentile for height. So she's a small girl compared to her sister who was usually over the 50th percentile for weight and over the 75th percentile for height.
And here's more of my happy baby...
Right now she loves to try and shove her entire fist in her mouth.






1 comment:
I love all the pictures of Kylie. I can't wait to see her this weekend. Love, Mom
Post a Comment