Monday, March 7, 2011

Morning Cuddles...

Delaney still has to cuddle with Kylie every morning before school.

I think it's hers and Kylie's favorite part of the day.


Delaney also been begging me to get out more baby gear for Kylie like our Bumbo seat and exersaucer. She doesn't seem to understand that Kylie is still too small for those things.

I did a little research on the Bumbo and it seems like it is safe to use at Kylie's age for just a minute or two a day as long as they can hold their head up.

So we decided to give it a try for a minute. I think Delaney enjoyed it more than Kylie, so we probably will be waiting until Kylie is older to use it some more.

Oh, and when you are 5, it is HYSTERICAL to put bunny ears on someone in a picture.

1 comment:

Princess Heather said...

Bunny ears are kind of funny. But I bet it gets old. When I come to visit I will have to orchestrate a picture where I give Delaney some bunny ears in a picture. That will amuse me to no end. I guess 41 year olds also find it hysterical. :)