Wednesday, March 23, 2011

If Only...

This video has been going around the Internet all week and I can't stop watching it. If only Dakota acted this way after destroying something maybe I wouldn't get so mad at her.


Oh, and for the record I came home from dropping Delaney off at school and Dakota had eaten some of Kylie's Seventh Generation diapers. They are diapers that are free of additives and have absolutely no smell, so I have no idea what attracted Dakota to them. It would be kind of like wanting to eat paper.

5 comments:

Princess Heather said...

Although I had seen that going around the internet, I hadn't watched it yet. Soooo funny and cute.

Dakota has more of a defiant look like "yah, so what?". It amuses me too.

Melissa said...

Heather,
I am dork and watched this video like once a day for over the past week. And finally thought maybe I should post it on my blog since I have seen it posted on Facebook many times. And you are right, Dakota does have that "so what?" look.

My Georgie Girl said...

I was laughing so hard!!! So cute!!!! I needed this... my morning has been crazy:) Happy Friday:)

Melissa Too said...

Barb sent me this video and I laughed so hard! Sarah actually acts exactly like that, with the big smile and everything! Must be a yellow dog thing :)

Melissa said...

Melissa,
The first time I showed Delaney that video, she kept asking me if that was Sarah. And I kept telling her, no. Then she would ask again, are you sure that's not Sarah?