Sunday, April 3, 2011

31

I turned 31 on March 31st (it was my golden birthday). I had a nice birthday but for some reason, I am starting to feel really OLD!

I am not going to post too many pictures from my actual birthday because I looked like a hot mess by the time we celebrated. At just past the stroke of midnight on my birthday my children decided to start my birthday celebration by keeping me up from midnight to 3am. Kylie got up to eat twice during that time, which usually doesn't happen. And Delaney got up 6 times during those hours for some ungodly reason. The only times Delaney gets me up in the middle of the night these days is when she's sick so I am not sure what her problem was.

So needless to say by the time we celebrated my birthday at 7pm that evening, I was ready for bed.



I got spoiled with many nice gifts. Maybe it's because I am getting old but I was most excited to get a new desk chair and necklace from the Vintage Pearl which are two things I asked for.

The Vintage Pearl sells customizable jewelry and I really wanted a necklace with either the girls names or initials. I couldn't decide what one I wanted because they have so many cute options, but this is the one Chris picked for me.

I love it!


The girl's birthstones looks sort of Christmas-y but there isn't anything I can do about that!

And I also got the movie Tangled which I had no idea I would love so much! I have watched it 4 times with Delaney over the past 2 days and I still really like it.  Usually by the time Delaney makes me watch a movie that many times, I begin to despise it but for some reason I am still LOVING Tangled.


And here's some bonus pictures of Smiley Kylie.



And yes, she really does smile a lot. She's a happy baby.

But on a occasion Kylie Crylie does make an appearance, but I really have very few pictures to share of that. Which makes me laugh because if I look back at Delaney's baby pictures I have hundreds of pictures of her crying.


Have a great Sunday everyone!

2 comments:

Princess Heather said...

Cute necklace! and I also really liked Tangled. More than I thought I would as well. I guess I need to go buy it too now.

The only child that visits me is Samuel and he couldn't care less about movies right now, but at least I feel a little less foolish when I watch them if I pretend like I am putting it in for him. Last time he came over, we watched Winnie the Pooh and Robin Hood "together". Mostly he just napped and tried to touch things that are not baby friendly.

It would be fun if Delaney and Kylie could come over and play.

Melissa said...

Heather,

I used to buy and watch Disney movies all by myself before Delaney was born. And I even made Chris watch a few with me like Finding Nemo. So I think it's perfectly acceptable and you don't need kids to visit so you can watch those shows. Although I'm sure Delaney and Kylie would love to come over and play.