That is one happy baby. I like that about her. And of course Delaney is just too cute for words.
Oh by the way, I checked out those books I sent you for your birthday from the library and I am already almost done with them both. I really liked the first one. The second one is pretty good so far too. I hope you like them as well. There is a third one coming out in July I think.
Heather, Oh, I'm really looking forward to reading those books. I'm very slowly reading 2 different books right now, so as I finish I am going to start the first book.
2 comments:
That is one happy baby. I like that about her. And of course Delaney is just too cute for words.
Oh by the way, I checked out those books I sent you for your birthday from the library and I am already almost done with them both. I really liked the first one. The second one is pretty good so far too. I hope you like them as well. There is a third one coming out in July I think.
Heather,
Oh, I'm really looking forward to reading those books. I'm very slowly reading 2 different books right now, so as I finish I am going to start the first book.
Post a Comment