Last night Chris needed me to take a picture of him to turn in for something work related. Delaney who never wants her picture taken these days, decided all of a sudden that she was going to pose all over in her Tiana nightgown, since Daddy was having his picture taken also.
When I downloaded the pictures this morning, they made me laugh so I decided to post them here.
First she started out sitting on our saddle stand wearing one of Chris' old hats.
Then she lost the hat, but stayed posing on the saddle stand.
Eventually she moved off the saddle stand to various other places around the room.
She referred to these 2 poses are her "serious" face...
More silly poses...
And she called this little beauty her supermodel pose.
And this picture of Kylie made me laugh also. I kept thinking she was sleeping in the same position as Max stands in the book, Where the Wild Things Are...
Here are a few pictures I took of the inside of our book.
And after that because I'm a dork I kept picturing Kylie saying things like "Let the Wild Rumpus Start" and "We'll Eat You Up - We Love You So." Clearly I need to get out of the house more.
And if you have no idea what I am taking about, those are lines from the book.











2 comments:
Love those goofy girls!
I like Delaney's serious pose!
Post a Comment