Tuesday, April 5, 2011

3 Months and some iPhone Pics

Hooray! Kylie is 3 months old today!!!

Here are some pictures I took of her this morning. She is so excited, she can't stay still!




To see how much Kylie has grown here are some pictures I just downloaded off my iPhone.

This picture was taken at 1 day old, right after we got released from the hospital.


And this one was taken about 2 weeks ago, so it's not super recent but you can still see the big difference in how much she has grown.


And since we are sharing iPhone pics, here are a few more. Sorry if the quality seems sort of blurry.

Here is one also taken a few weeks ago after Kylie "accidentally" rolled over. She was quite amazed with herself.

(And you can also see from this picture why I call her the "Balding Princess")


Here's my cute big girl sitting in the car last month on St. Patrick's Day.


And here's my other girl getting comfy on my bed this morning. She likes to take over like she owns the place. My sister Heather, may not want to look at this because I know she's not a fan of animals climbing all over people's beds. :)

And by the way, can you spot Chris in the picture?


Have a nice Tuesday everyone!

3 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

I just can't believe how fast Kylie is growing and love that constant smile too! She sure looks like a happy baby. Delaney seems to be growing just as fast too. Then there's Dakota and I hope she's not growing any more. No wonder Chris complains about always being tired. How can he get a good night's sleep with a moose sleeping on top of him?

Melissa said...

Don't worry Dakota only sits on Chris's head like that after his alarm goes off in the morning and he starts pressing snooze. I think Dakota gets a little of tired of listenig to his alarm going on and off for 45 minutes every morning before he actually gets up! :)

Grandma Barb said...

I'd get a lot tired of that! Maybe Dakota is trying to tell him something like "get up and play with me before you leave"!