Friday, April 15, 2011

Crazy Busy and Tea Parties

I don't know if I mentioned it before but we have a lot going on these days. In addition to weekly dance classes, Delaney is now also taking weekly swimming lessons and playing t-ball. Here are a few pictures from Delaney's first t-ball practice.

The verdict is still out on whether Delaney will be a t-ball superstar or not but at least she had fun!





Delaney's playing in the co-ed league and for some reason there aren't a lot girls playing this year. So, besides Delaney there is only one other little girl on the team.

Delaney's first game is tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have some more pictures to post then.


We also had another first in our house this week, which was Kylie's first tea party. Delaney told me when I was pregnant she was so excited to be getting a little sister so she would have someone else to come to her tea parties besides me and her stuffed animals.

Kylie seemed like she really enjoyed the tea party at first.


Delaney propped her up on her bed and gave her a towel to use as a napkin.


Then Delaney served the tea...


Then things started to go down hill real fast. Kylie decided she was not a happy camper and didn't want to be at a tea party just yet.


So, Kylie went down the hall to relax and watch Survivor with Daddy.


And I told Delaney she might have to wait until Kylie is a little bigger before she invites her to another tea party.

2 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

Not sure how Delaney can even see the ball with her hat pulled almost over her eyes! Looks like she's having fun though.

I guess that Kylie thought she was going to get something much more exciting that tea! Delaney will teach her the finer points of tea parties or serve goodies to go with the tea!

Melissa said...

All the kids hats were too big and in their eyes. But the coach said they have to wear them the whole game even though they don't fit due to league rules. Chris told me that having too big hats is just part of playing t-ball/little league. I'm not really sure how he became an expert on that. :)