Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter!


We had a fun Easter at home this year. Delaney got up early and went out to hunt eggs in her pajamas and in the pink bunny ears Aunt Melissa and Uncle Tim sent her.


You can't really tell from these pictures but it was cool, overcast and misty outside. And of course, Delaney was insistent she do her egg hunt wearing flip flops. I on the other hand was wearing Uggs.



And here are the two sisters cuddling after the egg hunt. Since the weather was cool, Kylie stayed inside almost the entire time Delaney was hunting for the 50 eggs the Easter Bunny left her. Kylie came outside for just a little bit at the end of the hunt!


Also, here are some bonus family pictures. I am trying to be better about taking more family pictures with Kylie in them. I guess it's true that you don't take near as many pictures of your second child as you do your first because we have a lot more pictures like this from when Delaney was a baby. (And I'm really mad at myself that I didn't get a picture of Uncle Tim and Aunt Melissa holding Kylie when she met them for the first time last weekend!)





And please, excuse my tired look in all the photos. I had just woken up from a 3 hour nap shortly before all of these where taken. And I was still in that sleepy groggy just woke up from a nap state.

And here are a couple of shots of just Kylie with Grandpa Harry and Grandma Peggy.




And if you would like to see some pictures of Delaney's adventures in San Jose this Spring Break, please check out Grandma Barb's blog.

No comments: