We have had another busy week of dance classes, swimming lessons and t-ball and I failed to take very many pictures.
Delaney just got a new hot pink batting helmet for t-ball. Here she is sporting it at practice last week...
And no, I don't think she really is shoving that little boy in the picture above, even though it sort of looks like it.
The Easter Bunny left Delaney an Easter Minnie Mouse doll and Kylie an Easter Mickey Mouse doll in their Easter Baskets last weekend. Delaney quickly stole Kylie's and has been carrying them both around all week. Well as we were leaving for school the other morning, I saw that Delaney had stuck both dolls in Kylie's car seat and Kylie seemed quite happy about it.
For some reason, it made me smile.
And here are my little movie stars watching Looney Tunes in Delaney's bed this morning.
Kylie wasn't a big fan of her glasses and kept shaking her head trying to get them off. Poor Kylie is probably going to have to put up with a lot growing up since her big sister loves to dress her up in silly ensembles.

2 comments:
What a cute smiley baby! Love those little movie stars with their sun glasses. You're going to have to watch out for them in a few years.
Cute!
I love Delaney's new helmet. Excellent choice of colors.
Post a Comment