I haven't done a favorite things post in awhile, so I figured there is no time like the present. Not to mention I haven't really taken any pictures this week and have nothing to blog about.
So, in no order what so ever, here is what I am loving this week...
I love my Samsung Blu Ray DVD player that I got for my birthday.
It allows me to watch streaming Netflix videos right on my TV, no discs needed.
Delaney and I are now addicted to Netflix. And we get upset when the streaming videos don't work properly or it takes a long time to load.
And yes, I am aware our Ninetendo Wii has the same Netflix capabilities. We just never used it!
And thanks to Netflix I am now addicted to Glee!
I know I am two years late in discovering this show but I love to watch it while I work out or when I am rocking Kylie to sleep. I just need to catch up on Season 2 and I will be ready to go when Season 3 starts in the Fall!
This week I am also loving the Oregon Trail app for my iPhone.
Chris and I have told Delaney several times that when we were little there really weren't a lot of computer games to play, except for Oregon Trail. Delaney was totally curious about it so as soon I as found out there was an iPhone app for it, I downloaded it.
Delaney has being playing it for the last few days and loves it!
It surprises me how much Delaney really likes this game since it's sort of boring compared to some of the other educational computer games she plays.
This week I am also loving Kylie's new cloth diapers in fun prints!
Cloth diapering is still going well for us. Right now I am cloth diapering exclusively when we are at home. But when we got to San Jose or leave the house for several hours, I still use disposables. Or when Kylie has a babysitter, I still have her in disposables.
And to go right along with cloth diapers, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Planet Wise Wet Bag for holding all my cloth diapers. It does a great job of holding Kylie's dirty cloth diapers until I wash them and keeping the smells away! Because let's face it, diapers get stinky!
I am also loving California Baby's Tea Tree and Lavender shampoo this week. Poor Kylie seems to have inherited her Dad's bad skin and this is the only product that keeps her little bald head from flaking.
And lastly I love eating out with my family. Here is a cute picture of Chris and Delaney eating at Famous Dave's last weekend. (Yes, Delaney brought a toy pig to eat at Famous Dave's!)
We ate in the bar so we could watch one of the Shark's playoff games. Although I am not going to bring up the Shark's playoff performance because that is something I definitely didn't love this week!









3 comments:
That DVD player sounds really cool. I have been using Netflix for years, but I never do the streaming thing because I don't want to watch on my TV or in my office. So that DVD player would be fun to have.
And I love Glee too.
I know what you mean Heather. For some reason I don't want to watch videos on my computer either.
Oh yah, I meant computer. Thanks for getting what I meant even though I didn't write it correctly. :)
Post a Comment