Not only is today Cinco de Mayo, it is also Kylie's 4 month birthday!
It's hard to believe she's now 4 month old.
Here are two pictures I took of her today...
And here she is being silly in her pack in play earlier in the week.
Kylie is wearing the Small World shirt I blogged about back in February. Aunt Heather mailed it to her for Easter and it makes me so happy! And Aunt Phyllis gave Kylie the super cute John Deere blanket she is holding which makes Kylie's Daddy very happy.
And in the picture above Kylie is wearing a cloth diaper. We are cloth diapering about 50% of the time these days and it's working well. I have ordered some more cloth diapers online and once they arrive we'll start cloth diapering even more.

2 comments:
That is the smiliest baby I have ever seen. I feel sure that when we finally meet we will be fast friends.
And yay for the shirt. I am glad it fit. Boo for weird Nordstrom sizing though.
Cute, cute girl.
I know you and Kylie will be great friends Heather! She can't wait to meet you!
Post a Comment