I know, I have been a terrible blogger lately. I just looked on my camera and I have hardly taken any pictures these past two weeks. All I have are a few t-ball pictures so I will use those to fill you in on what's been going on.
Two weeks ago we had beautiful weather for t-ball. Grandpa Don and Grandma Barb came down to watch Delaney's game. And Delaney got to play first base...
Last Saturday, Grandpa Harry and Grandma Peggy came down to watch Delaney's game. It was so cold during Delaney's game I felt like we were in the Artic not California. Poor Kylie had to be wrapped in multiple blankets just to stay warm.
Then in addition to our t-ball game last Saturday, we also had a game on Monday night. It rained all day Monday and I had my hopes up that the game would cancelled. We had no such luck and had to play in the rain. Here are a few shots I took in during the brief break we had between rain showers during the game.
Delaney got to play picther in this game (which isn't really that big of a deal since no one actually pitches in t-ball).
And last but not least, even though Delaney got put on the A's t-ball team, Kylie wanted to remind you all we really are Giants fans.
Go Giants!


No comments:
Post a Comment