Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Star of the Week



Delaney's back at school after Christmas vacation and this week she was chosen to be the "Star of the Week" in her classroom. Delaney and I spent part of last week making a poster for her to share with her class on why she is special and a "Star." The poster was supposed to include pictures of her family and her favorite things. We worked hard to make the poster and include all things she loves like swimming, the beach, her playhouse, Care Bears, all things Disney, Strawberry Shortcake and My Little Ponies. I thought for sure her favorite part of the poster would be the stickers we put on of her friends like Mickey Mouse and Strawberry Shortcake but I was wrong. Do you know what her favorite things on the poster where? She said her favorite part of the poster were the pictures of her riding a tractor with Daddy and with Uncle Tim on the fire truck. :)

2 comments:

Princess Heather said...

Super, super cute!!

What do I need to do to get her to say I am her favorite next time. I need to scheme something.

Just kidding. I love that those were her favorite parts of the poster. They would be mine too.

Melissa Too said...

She is such a daddy's girl! :) But you really can't blame her that much, daddy and Uncle Tim have the better toys!!