Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hmmmmm......


Some how I don't think the cords of small electrical appliances are supposed to snap in two while you are unplugging them...




This cord used to be part of my el cheapo back-up iron.

I was using my back-up iron because my very expensive Rowenta iron that I received as wedding present broke last week.

Good thing I bought this new iron today to replace my 2 broken ones.


I seriously must be the least cool person on the planet, since I'm excited I got a new iron.

8 comments:

Melissa Too said...

You should have talked to Barb before you went out and bought a new iron, she just taught me about the most amazing product EVER- Downy Wrinkle Releaser!!! It works GREAT!! I had a really wrinkled shirt and just sprayed away, waited a little while, and POOF they were all gone. It's a really good thing for me because the only reason I have an iron is because it came with our house.

Melissa said...

I have the Wrinkle Releaser and it does work great! But all these laundry products and startches cause Chris to break out so we still have to iron all his clothes. It's no fun.

Grandma Barb said...

Did you try the Wrinkle Releaser on Chris's shirts? I would have thought that it would be OK since it's made by Downey and is like fabric softener, or can't you use that either? Too bad because it's a great product. I'm going to have to go get a bigger bottle of it!

Melissa said...

Yeah, I tried it and he thought I switched laundry soaps because he was itchy. And no we can't use fabric softener on his clothes either. All we can use is a free and clear, sensitive skin soap. It's kind of a pain sometimes.

Princess Heather said...

Hooray for your new iron. This is how uncool I am, I have asked for a new iron on my christmas and birthday list for like the last 3 years. Mine still works, but its been dropped so many times that it is very wobbly and the water part won't stay connected.

Melissa said...

Heather,

Aren't you still at Sundance?

Princess Heather said...

My last day at Sundance is Sunday. I was up there all day yesterday, so I am super tired today and just want to sleep, but I have all kinds of errands to run.

Melissa said...

Fun! I can't wait to see your Sundance Post on your blog eventually (I'm assuming you are going to do one).

And I'm still patiently waiting for your 100th post special!