I've been way too nice lately and have been letting Delaney play with her Moon Sand outside because we have had such nice warm weather. Well, I've finally had enough of it, and I've decided Moon Sand is evil and messy and impossible to clean up. Now if I can only figure out a way to accidentally throw it away while Delaney's not looking.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Moon Sand is a Messy Evil Toy
I've been way too nice lately and have been letting Delaney play with her Moon Sand outside because we have had such nice warm weather. Well, I've finally had enough of it, and I've decided Moon Sand is evil and messy and impossible to clean up. Now if I can only figure out a way to accidentally throw it away while Delaney's not looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I don't know what moon sand is, but you are right it sure looks messy. Do you have to get it wet or something?
She does look like she is having fun though.
I don't know what moon sand is either; but is it messier than regular sand? Looks like fun to me if it doesn't stain hands and clothes. What do you do with it that you can't do with any other sand? Does look like Delaney is enjoying it.
PS: I love your new background!
Moon Sand is like Sand but it has something in that kind of molds it togther so that you can make sand castles and figures. It's fun to play with for awhile but I never seem to be able to get it all cleaned it, therefore we play with it outside. Right now our back patio has purple moonsand all over it because it just seems to stick there. And I'm surprised Chris hasn't got mad about it yet!
Moon Sand does look evil!!
I love your background too! That's where I stole the one for mine too. I really like their backgrounds a lot better then the other site that you found before. I will probably change mine a lot more often because they have so many good ones. Although I did accidently delete everything first but some how miraculously got some of it back!
Melissa,
I like that site for Backgrounds better too! It's so much easier to change your backgrounds with them once you get the hang of it! I think I changed mine like 4 times yesterday because I was trying to find one that was sort of Valentine's Day like.
Post a Comment