Friday, January 9, 2009

Delaney's Future Profession???

So due to a lack of nothing else to post about I decided to post a few pictures of Delaney that were taken a couple of days after Christmas. For some reason I still laugh every time I look at these pictures.

Delaney is in this picture. Do you see her?



Yep, she's helping Daddy work on my car (Notice, the attractive oil leak it left on the driveway).



I think in this picture she's pondering what else she can tinker with under there.


Good mechanics are hard find so, Delaney better learn as much as she can right now. It's just too bad nobody told her she's not exactly taking classes from a master mechanic...

4 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

She's also not really dressed for the part. You're going to have a heck of a laundry problem if she continues to do this type of activity in such nice clothes. These pictures make me laugh too.

Melissa said...

I know, she needs a pair of coveralls to look the part.

Princess Heather said...

I think one of her grand parents may have a heart attack when he sees those pictures.

She sure is a curious little girl. I have some issues with my car if she wants to come over and check them out for me.

Melissa said...

I know I was thiking this post may disturb a certain someone but I don't think he has seen it yet because I posted it so late on Friday. I'm sure he'll make a comment about it when he goes to work on Monday and sees it!