Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cute Things Falling Asleep

You really need to click here to check out the website Cute Things Falling Asleep. I am obsessed with this website at the moment, it features all sort of cute animals and babies falling asleep. I know it sounds super corny but it's addicting. If you visit their site be sure to check out Sleeping Puppy 13, it's the cutest yellow lab puppy that can't stay awake. Also there is a sleeping bear cub on there site that I just love to watch.

4 comments:

Princess Heather said...

Dang, now I have something else to obsessively look at every day. I already had to try and wean myself off of http://icanhascheezburger.com/.

Melissa said...

Yeah, thanks. I just checked out that website and I can already tell I'll have to keep checking it. Plus there is nothing Delaney loves more than to look at silly animals on the internet.

And I don't know why but the sleeping bear cub on the website I posted just sucks me in. I keep going back to watch it over and over again.

robin said...

so i finally started a blog since my damn email doesnt work...now i can finally communicate with you!!! xoxo

Melissa said...

Robin,

I'm SO,SO,SO excited that you have a blog now!