Thursday, January 1, 2009

Delaney's Got Wheels

So since Delaney is such a spoiled little monkey, she had a tough decision to make today. She had to decide what one of her fun outdoor toys to play with while Daddy did yard work. Ultimately she couldn't make a decision and decided to play with all of them.


Here she is on the new Princess Big Wheels, Great Grandma Nancy gave her for Christmas...


This picture makes me laugh, she kept squinting her eyes and saying "Cheese" whenever I asked if I could take her picture.
Here she is with the new scooter and helmet, Grandma Barb and Grandpa Don gave her for Christmas.


Now she's trying out the firetruck she got from Uncle Tim and Aunt Melissa, 2 years ago on Christmas...




And last but not least here she is, plowing through the neighborhood on the tractor Santa bought her last Christmas.




And this isn't the end of her ride-on toy collection. She has a tricycle and some other toys she can ride in the house also. And even after we took all her toys for a cruise, she still asked if Santa's going to bring her a Jeep she can drive next Christmas. Delaney's going to have to be extra good this year to get her special Jeep. And somehow Santa doesn't have a lot of faith that it will happen. So for the time being Santa will be saving his money instead of buying one of these...




2 comments:

Princess Heather said...

That is a stylish pink coat my niece is wearing. I am a little jealous. I was super happy to be able to spend time with you all, and I miss you tons. I wish I could see you more often.

I am taking down decorations today and it is pooping me out. I was going to post something on my blog today, but I might need a nap now.

Melissa said...

Heather,

I know she is wearing the cutest pink pea coat which unfortunately I can't take any credit for! My Mom picked it out and bought it.

I took my decorations down a few days ago and it is tiring. Now I am still trying to put away everything we got for Christmas! It's no fun either. I need to do another massive closet clean and give a bunch of stuff to Goodwill. I seem to do that every few months but in the time between the cleanings I seem to collect more crap, so I have to clean again before I know it!