After the show I asked Chris if he took any pictures, and he responded that he took one so that we would know that they didn't take off and go a sports bar instead of the show.
So there you have it folks, the one picture Chris took of Delaney experiencing the joy of Playhouse Disney Live. It's quite a lovely shot of how poorly I did her hair that morning.
Oh, and just an FYI, Chris also informed me that the Gordon Biersch bar at the venue where the show was held was closed because apparently Playhouse Disney Live is considered a "children's function."

3 comments:
I am glad they didn't take Delaney to a sports bar, she's a little too young to be hitting the sauce.
Thanks to you, the only item I think of as the sauce is diet coke!
Oh, and I think I got my comments section changed so that you can teach Dad how to comment now.
This is Heather testing out the site.
Post a Comment