Delaney and I went grocery shopping this morning and to keep her from running amok in the produce section I try to find ways to occupy her time. Today I was asking her silly and pointless questions to see how she would answer. Here's a little snippet of our conversation....
Me: Delaney, what's your favorite color?
Delaney: Ummmm, Ummmm......(very long pause) I like blue.
Me: Really, you like blue?
Delaney: Yes, I like blue. Thomas is blue and it's my favorite color.
Me: I didn't know blue was your favorite color.
Delaney: Mommy, what's your favorite color?
Me: I like pink and red.
Delaney: I like blue and green.
Me: I thought pink was your favorite color.
Delaney: No, I like blue.
Me: Most of your clothes are pink and you have picked out a large majority of them.
Delaney: Well, I guess we need to go out and buy new clothes then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
When are you going to Hawaii? I bought Delaney an outfit for the trip at the Disney store. Sadly it is not blue or green. But it IS tropical so hopefully she'll like it.
Post a Comment