Grandma Peggy and Grandpa Harry came to visit this weekend so we decided to hit up the pumpkin patch. Picking out pumpkins is one of Delaney's favorite activities through out the year. She loves riding around in a wagon pointing at the ones she likes.
Posing pretty by the "snake" squash.
Look we had a surprise visitor come to meet us at the pumpkin patch. (I'm still trying to figure out how he fit us into his busy schedule.)
Family portraits by the giant pumpkins...
Time to pay and head home (and somebody had to get back to work, the poor chap!)
But before we could leave we had to make one last trip down the bounce house slide.

2 comments:
Fun! I wish I could have been there. I too love the pumpkin patch. It looks like Delaney picked out some beauties.
We wish you could have been there too, Heather!
Post a Comment