Saturday, September 20, 2008

Is this odd?!?

My 3 year old likes picking up dog poop with her dad.

You can thank me later for using Photoshop to place a tomato over the actual poop. I didn't want to ruin any one's dinner or anything like that.

3 comments:

Princess Heather said...

One of the reasons I don't have a dog yet, is that I don't want to pick up dog poop. That and I am away from home alot.

Grandma Barb said...

So, where was Delaney when we had multiple dogs and lots of poop at our house? I'm sure that if, and/or when we get another dog, Delaney will have lost interest in that job!

Melissa said...

Heather,
I don't like picking up poop either. That's why it's been delegated Chris's job.

Barb,
I think she has more of an interest in helping Daddy than actually picking up poop. If I asked for her help picking up poop she would probably ignore me.