Thank you for the birthday post!!! You are a great Sister. I have been playing with the Tangram game all day, its addictive. :)I like your new background too.
I have a tangram type game on my Nintendo DS, Brain Age and I like it too! In fact some times, it can get super hard!And I think I have an odd desire to want to change my background frequently. If it wasn't such a pain due to all my widgets, I would do it weekly.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Thank you for the birthday post!!! You are a great Sister. I have been playing with the Tangram game all day, its addictive. :)
I like your new background too.
I have a tangram type game on my Nintendo DS, Brain Age and I like it too! In fact some times, it can get super hard!
And I think I have an odd desire to want to change my background frequently. If it wasn't such a pain due to all my widgets, I would do it weekly.
Post a Comment