Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Budding Fashionista

I sort of feel like Delaney’s three going on thirteen sometimes...

I’m trying to be more efficient and organized so before I got in the shower this morning I selected the clothing I was going to wear today and had it sitting out to put on once I was ready to get dressed. Delaney woke up for the day while I was in the shower and came in the bathroom and began to examine my clothing choices. When she saw the green shirt I picked out she got this disgusted look on her face and came over to the shower and said to me “This shirt is no good. I don’t want you wearing that shirt to my school. I’ll pick out another.” And with that she stormed into my closet and emerged a few seconds later holding a red shirt. When she came out she told me “You should wear this today, its good.” I thought it would be a few more years before Delaney got embarrassed by my clothes, so I didn't really expect this to happen yet. And for the record, the green shirt I originally picked out to wear today was super cute! Maybe Delaney’s the one with no taste. (hehehehe)

No comments: